Please check back for:
- Complete Program
- Government & Grassroonts
- Green Event
The annual Sustainable Communities and Campuses Conference connects stakeholders from municipalities, college campuses, government, businesses and nonprofits. Everyone wanting to learn more about best practices, current trends, and resources will find this conference timely, practical and valuable.
In 2015 the two conferences are held same day and location in Devens.
- Engage in cross-sector dialogues
- Learn about best practices and current trends for sustainability
- Go home with knowledge and resources to improve community and campus sustainability
- Government: Municipal and state elected and non-elected officials and staff
- Education: University, college, training, K-12, staff, faculty and students
- Business: Owners and representatives
- Community: Non-profit group leaders and members
- Everyone interested in learning about sustainability
Leading experts and practitioners from communities, campuses, businesses, government, and non-profits
- Business products and services
- College certificate and degree programs
- Government agencies
- Non-Profit organizations
- Reduced printing, packaging and conference materials
- Zero Waste includes recycling and composting
- Carbon offset for all conference travel and building energy is a donation to a Massachusetts environmental group
- See more Green Event info
Benefit from advance registration: $60. Registration after March 20 is $75. Students are $45. Groups of 5 or more, $5 discount. Walk-in if space is available, $90.
This registration fee covers keynote presentation, breakout sessions, exhibitors, lunch, breakfast, roundtable discussions, and FREE book raffle. Advance registration is recommended as previous conferences have filled.
An advisory team of professionals representing communities, education, business, government and/or nonprofits; and an on-site conference team helped with this conference which was created and hosted by Green Workforce Training.