GENERAL INFO FOR EXHIBITORS
Thank you for planning to exhibit at the 7th Massachusetts Sustainable Communities & Campuses Conference. Please read the following information to help you prepare .
Friday, March 17, 2017
7:00-8:00am Set up
8am-4:00pm Exhibits open
Showcase your organization, business, or college: services, products, programs, case studies, job openings, etc. Make it easy for people to see and understand. Be ready to talk with people and network!
- Reusable banners, displays, posters, and business cards are very welcome.
- Business cards listing your contact information and website are the best thing to give away.
- Handouts, if any, must be made from sustainable materials and must be pre-approved to honor our environmental mission.
- All printed materials, if any, must be minimal, printed double-sided on recycled paper and not enclosed in folders.
- Materials cannot be distributed freely, but handed out upon request only.
- Our exhibitors are expected to comply with our environmental commitment and minimize collateral materials.
You can pick up your name badge at the registration table on the day of the conference.
Paid exhibit staff persons, who received this exhibit link by email from the conference director, have access to the whole conference: exhibits, speaker sessions, morning snack, lunch, and all other conference offerings.
Anyone accompanying the exhibit staff person must register and pay here. No exceptions! Let me know if additional staff will come. An exhibitor name tag will be prepared in advance.
Exhibitors can briefly introduce themselves, their company/org, products/services during the 2:30-3:30 session “Expand Your Network.” It will take place in the exhibit hall.
Table cloth for table top
Your own reusable bottle or mug for water and coffee
MEDIA / RELEASE
By agreeing to participate in this conference you agree to photos & videos for news and promotions.
A breakfast snack will include whole fruit and an oatmeal breakfast cookie.
Lunch will be a buffet in the dining hall at Endicott College.
Ginger Judge Science Center, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA
See info here.
Signs on campus will direct you to the conference, too.
DROP OFF AREA
A map for the conference, including exhibitor drop off & parking, will be posted on this page by March 1st.
Please promote your participation in the conference to amplify your work and ours!
Twitter @masustain #MaSustainability
Thank you again for exhibiting at the 7th Massachusetts Sustainable Communities & Campuses Conference!
Please contact me if you have any questions at any time.
Jen Boudrie, Conference Director
JenBoudrie@gmail.com or 508-481-0569