GENERAL INFO FOR EXHIBITORS
Thank you for planning to exhibit at the 8th Massachusetts Sustainable Communities & Campuses Conference.
Friday, April 27, 2018
7:00-8:00am Set up
8am-4:00pm Exhibits open
Showcase your organization, business, or college services, products, programs, case studies, etc. Make it easy for people to see and understand. Be ready to talk with people and network!
- Reusable banners, displays, posters, and business cards are very welcome.
- Business cards listing your contact information and website are the best thing to give away.
- All printed materials, if any, must be minimal, printed double-sided on recycled paper and not enclosed in folders.
- Materials cannot be distributed freely, but handed out upon request only.
- Handouts, if any, must be made from sustainable materials and must be pre-approved to honor our environmental mission.
- Our exhibitors are expected to comply with our environmental commitment and minimize collateral materials.
You can pick up your name badge at the registration table on the day of the conference.
Paid exhibit staff persons, who received this exhibit link by email from the conference director, have access to the whole conference: exhibits, speaker sessions, lunch, and all other conference offerings.
Anyone accompanying the exhibit staff person must register and pay here. No exceptions! Let me know if additional staff will come so an exhibitor name tag can be prepared in advance.
6 x 1.5′ Table
Table cloth for table top
Your own reusable bottle or mug for water and coffee
MEDIA / RELEASE
By agreeing to participate in this conference you agree to photos & videos for news and promotions.
Lunch will be provided.
Hotel1620, 150 Water Street, Plymouth, MA
See info here.
DROP OFF AREA
Drive to the back of 1620. The drop off area is near the exhibit area.
Please promote your participation in the conference to amplify your work and ours!
Twitter @masustain #MaSustainability
Thank you again for exhibiting at the 8th Massachusetts Sustainable Communities & Campuses Conference!
Please contact me if you have any questions at any time.
Jen Boudrie, Conference Director
JenBoudrie@gmail.com or 508-481-0569