GENERAL INFO FOR EXHIBITORS
Thank you for planning to exhibit at the 9th Massachusetts Sustainable Communities & Campuses Conference.
Friday, March 29, 2019
7:00-8:00am Set up
8am-4:00pm Exhibits open
Showcase your organization, business, or college services, products, programs, case studies, etc. Make it easy for people to see and understand. Be ready to talk with people and network!
- Reusable banners, displays, posters, and business cards are very welcome.
- Business cards listing your contact information and website are the best thing to give away.
- All printed materials, if any, must be minimal, printed double-sided on recycled paper and not enclosed in folders.
- Materials cannot be distributed freely, but handed out upon request only.
- Handouts, if any, must be made from sustainable materials and must be pre-approved to honor our environmental mission.
- Our exhibitors are expected to comply with our environmental commitment and minimize collateral materials.
- We have parking, drop off and exhibit area limitations this year. A recommended display includes: table top info, table cloth/banner, table top poster, and vertical banner. Scaffolding is not feasible this year.
You can pick up your name badge at the registration table on the day of the conference.
Paid exhibit staff persons, who received this exhibit link by email from the conference director, have access to the whole conference: exhibits, speaker sessions, lunch, and all other conference offerings.
Anyone accompanying the exhibit staff person must register and pay here. NO exceptions! Let me know if additional staff will come so an exhibitor name tag can be prepared in advance.
6′ x 1.5′ table
It will be busiest during registration and lunch. During sessions, if it is quiet, feel free to attend sessions, but do not leave valuables unattended. While you may ask a neighboring exhibitor to keep an eye on things, you will still be responsible for managing your exhibit area.
Your own reusable water bottle or mug!
MEDIA / RELEASE
By agreeing to participate in this conference you agree to photos & videos for news and promotions.
Lunch: sandwich wrap, veggies, fruit, chips, cookie
As local/organic/healthy as possible
First Parish, 3 Church Street, Cambridge, MA
See info and maps here for T and parking.
Thank you again for exhibiting at the 9th Massachusetts Sustainable Communities & Campuses Conference!
Please contact me if you have any questions at any time.
Jen Boudrie, Conference Director
JenBoudrie@gmail.com or 508-481-0569