• To advance sustainability in communities and on campuses
• To connect people dedicated to and learning about sustainable development
• Easily reached by public transportation
• Steps from the Harvard Square T station (use Church Street Exit)
• Online registration, announcements and presentations
• Exhibitors honor our environmental mission with reduced materials
• Reusable exhibit posters and banners are encouraged
• Limited handouts and giveaways made from sustainable materials (no plastics)
• Presentations are posted online after the conference in lieu of printed handouts
• Conference guide posted online and printed on recycled/FSC-certified paper (one page only)
FOOD & BEVERAGE
• Breakfast: organic coffee/tea, breakfast snack.
• Lunch: wrap, veggies, fruit, cookie (local, organic, and/or whole food)
• No bottled water or beverages. BYO Bottle/mug.
• Carbon offset for all building energy and transportation to and from the conference is a donation to a Massachusetts environmental organization. Former recipients: Live Cooler, Mass Climate Action Network, Toxics Action Center, Home Energy Efficiency Team, Project Green Schools, Green Marlborough, EcoRI News, and NOFA/Mass.
… and more.
We’re happy to work with our venue staff, presenters, exhibitors, vendors, and attendees on sustainable choices.