• To advance sustainability in communities and on campuses
• To connect people dedicated to and learning about sustainable development
• Limited train and bus service available
• Car pooling assistance provided
• Online registration, announcements and presentations
• Exhibitors honor our environmental mission with reduced materials
• Reusable exhibit posters and banners are encouraged
• Limited handouts and giveaways made from sustainable materials (no plastics)
• Presentations are posted online after the conference in lieu of printed handouts
• Conference guide posted online and printed on recycled/FSC-certified paper (one page only)
FOOD & BEVERAGE
• Food will be available at local cafes and restaurants nearby. A list will be provided.
• Local, organic, and/or whole foods and beverages where available
• The hotel restaurant open for coffee and breakfast in the morning
• No bottled water or beverages. BYOBottle/mug.
• Carbon offset for all building energy and transportation to and from the conference is a donation to a Massachusetts environmental organization. Former recipients: Live Cooler, Mass Climate Action Network, Toxics Action Center, Home Energy Efficiency Team, and Green Marlborough.
… and more.
We’re happy to work with our venue staff, presenter, exhibitors, vendors, and attendees on sustainable choices.