MAKING SUSTAINABILITY HISTORY
Massachusetts Sustainable Communities & Campuses Conference
April 27, 2018
Hotel1620, Plymouth, MA
The 8th annual Sustainable Communities and Campuses Conference connects stakeholders from municipalities, college campuses, government, businesses and nonprofits. Everyone learning about best practices, current trends, and resources will find this conference timely, practical and valuable.
- Engage in cross-sector dialogues
- Learn about best practices and current trends for sustainability
- Go home with knowledge and resources to improve community and campus sustainability
- Government: Municipal and state officials and staff
- Education: University, college, training, K-12, staff, faculty and students
- Business: Owners and representatives
- Community: Non-profit group leaders and members
- Everyone interested in learning about sustainability
Leading experts and practitioners from communities, campuses, businesses, government, and non-profits
Presenters and practitioners share best practices and resources.
- Business products and services
- Government Agencies
- Non-Profit organizations
- Reduced printing, packaging and conference materials
- Zero Waste
- Carbon offset for all conference travel and building energy is a donation to an environmental organization
- See more Green Event info
See registration fees and discounts here.
Registration fees cover keynote presentation, breakout sessions, and exhibitors. Advance registration is recommended as previous conferences have filled in advance. Enjoy nearby cafes and restaurants.
An advisory team of professionals representing communities, education, business, government and/or nonprofits; and an on-site conference team helped with this conference which was created and hosted by Green Workforce Training.